•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentines! or, for the more cynic like myself, Happy National Suicide Day!




Happy valentines day guys! I sure hope you and your honey are not reading my blog right this instant but are going out on a date, a full out all day date, aren't those the best? and if you don't have a honey this valentines day don't worry I DON'T EITHER! isn't it swell? I know! But I do have a valentines day date, in fact I have two! My mother and my BF Ky, I mean what more you could ask for right?

Talking about happier stuff, you remember that interview I was gonna have? Well it is not a POSSIBLE, we ARE going to have an interview with Lisa Mantchev about her "coming out" new book Eyes Like Stars: Theatre Illuminata. Since I am a nice person, I'm gonna take pity on your soul and tell you a little about the book.

Enter Stage Right.

All her world's a stage.

Beatrice Shakespeare Smith is not an actress, yet she lives in a theater.
She's not an orphan, but she has no parents.
She knows every part, but she has no lines of her own.
Until now.

Welcome to the Théâtre Illuminata, where the characters of every play ever written can be found behind the curtain. They were born to play their parts, andare
bound to the Théâtre by The Book--an ancient and magical tome of scripts. Bertie is not one of them, but they are her family--and she is about to lose them all and the only home she has ever known.

Pretty cool uh? I KNOW! Its going to be an awesome interview about an awesome book! So tell your friends and tell everybody you know! The interview has just a little touches I need to finish and then its a go-go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...