•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 20 April 2009

Wish of the Week


Well lets talk about our wishes. Things we desire, things we want. Right now I wish for 'Dead and Gone', Sookie Stackhouse book # 9. And now let me tell you a little about this book...

Except for Sookie Stackhouse, folks in Bon Temps, Louisiana, know little about vamps-and nothing about weres. 

Until now. The weres and shifters have finally decided to reveal their existence to the ordinary world. At first all goes well. Then the mutilated body of a were-panther is found near the bar where Sookie works-and she feels compelled to discover who, human or otherwise, did it. 

But there's a far greater danger threatening Bon Temps. A race of unhuman beings-older, more powerful, and more secretive than vampires or werewolves-is preparing for war. And Sookie finds herself an all-too human pawn in their battle.

Sounds awesome doesnt it? Anyways that is what I wish for, what do you buggers wish for?

4 comments:

  1. I wish for Dreamfever!! I going crazy waiting. You have an award on my blog.

    http://fantasticbookreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When you wish upon a star".. Nah! I just wish your were here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much Fantastic Book Review!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wishing for Wintergirls, and now I have it (came in at the library). Now...I'm wishing for that Joyce Carol Oates book to come. Anyway, Dead and Gone looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...