•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 10 May 2009

Curiosity Week


Well from time to time we all get curious, is this the only reality weve got? What does make a relationship work? What are hot dogs REALLY made of? Is there anything after death? I could go on and on. And well so, with ur help people that are still following my blog- which I am thankful for BTW- I would like to compile some of this little random, or deep, question. Make like a list or something, and maybe come up with possible, or just funny, asnwers. 

What do you guys think? Anyways, the week starts right now, just put all your questions on comments on this post, and Ill pile them up on friday, or quite possibly sunday, of this week and then try to come up with answers. 

Tags for this post? Just Fun. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Dead and Gone, I love the Sookie novels. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?

    If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

    If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?


    some questions.....

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...