•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 7 November 2014

What's with all the killings!!??!


(Daniel Radcliffe. Picture is just for your eye pleasure.)

Ugh, don't you hate when a favorite character dies? I'm watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and I am just at the end of it right now. You know who dies in this one. I don't wanna say names for those of you who don't know who it is, but I'm sad. I'm always sad when a favorite character dies. I remember the first time I read the book, I cried. It was dreadful.

I have read books this last couples of days who have characters dying, and I think I need a break. An emotional break. You can't make me love a character and then just take him/her away from me! It's not right, it's not fair *insert whining sound here*.

Anyways, yeah, characters dying is horrible, but not all characters can keep on living. It makes the story more powerful, gives it more depth and emotion. Blah, blah, I get all this, still, it would be nice to not have characters that you love die.

Well, the movie ended, I wonder what will I watch next...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...