•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Teaser Tuesday (On Wednesday)

Better late than never! I was sort of busy yesterday. Watching Inglorious Basterds which is a totally awesome movie.


"Stop screwing around now and you won't get hurt", the mugger snarled, suddenly brandishing a knife. "Hand over the lucky charm! No tricks."
"Silly rabbit," Kelley dais coldly, going with the breakfast cereal theme, "tricks are for kids!" She reached up and yanked hard on the silver chain around her neck. The catch came loose, and brilliant purple light flooded the pavilion, spilling out onto shores of the lake. From within the heart of the flaring nimbus, Kelley watched impassively as the man's expression shifted suddenly in the dark blaze of her Faerie wings, and he dropped the knife and took off running as if the hounds of hell were at his heels. Having once been chased by actual hellhounds, she understood the reaction. She almost felt sorry for him."
Pg. 13

Finally! Ive been waiting a long time for this one. Ive had it for months now, but I decided to read it closer to the date of it's publication which is December 22, 2009.

I hope you liked the teaser and decide to either read this one or read the first book in the series that's called Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston.


5 comments:

  1. I loved the first book, I can't wait to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Teaser!!! I'm still kicking myself cause i havent read the first book yet, but I will soon, especially since the sequal's out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the teaser! I can't wait for the this book. It's going to be a great sequel:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good! I have to get my hands on the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I always have a book I'm dying to read and then kick myself when I finally get around to reading it... :) Love the teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...