•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Sunday 27 December 2009

Weekly Wrap Up (3) Dec 21-27

Well I posted my super list yesterday so I didn't post my weekly wrap up, but I am today!

So if you have missed anything, or everything, this post is kind of excellent for you! And if this is not your case, well, you get to know about other blogs who are quite excellent.

Bloody Bookaholic

Books Reviewed

Other posts...


Important!


Now Updates of my fellow Bloody Affiliates:

Mindful Musings

Like always best way to know about Natalie it's on her Weekly Wrap Up.


Eleni did a book review on How To Date A Vampire by Sophie Collins, Friday Finds and her In My Mailbox.

Rachel wishes everybody had a Merry Christmas.


Staysi wrote a book review on Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, a Holiday Quiz and her Daily Dose.

Pirate Penguin’s Reads

Sandy did her Waiting on Wednesday, a book review on In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth and A Few Changes Here and There.


They did a review on My List: Blogs by Four Military Kids, a post on Sword of the Stranger, and they wish you a Merry Christmas.

I will be posting my contest winners tomorrow! So come back for that, and I am doing by Best Books & Series of 09 but this time it's the adult version. A lot of good series are going to be there so I hope you come by.

See ya,

Weekly Wrap Up Created by Mindful Musings; Affiliate Updates by Bloody Bookaholic.

1 comment:

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...