•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 24 September 2010

Night Star by Alyson Noel -Chapter One!!!-

The Immortals has not always delivered as we expected, but I know lots of you are waiting for Night Star and they just released the first chapter!!!!!!
One

"You'll never beat me. You'll never win this one, Ever. It's impossible. You can't do it. So why waste your time?"

I narrow my gaze and peer into her face-taking in her small, pale features, her dark cloud of hair, the absence of light in her hate-filled gaze.

My teeth clenched tightly, voice low and measured, I say, "Don't be so sure. You're running a serious risk of overestimating yourself. In fact, you are overestimating yourself. I'm one hundred percent sure of it."

She scoffs. Loudly, derisively, the sound of it echoing throughout the large empty room, bouncing off the plank wood floors to the bare white walls, meant to scare, or at the very least intimidate and throw me off my game...

If you want it all then Click Here, and it will lead you to the online page where the Chapter resides.

Hope you enjoy it! And please, if you have a chance, come and join the party for The Agency at:

Date: Tuesday, September 28
Time: 4pm BST (UK/Europe) or 4pm EST (US/Canada)
Place: Twitter
Hashtag: #bodytower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...