•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Undercurrent (Siren #2) by Tricia Rayburn!

Hardcover, 352 pages
Published July 12th 2011
by EgmontUSA
I felt calmer and much more confident than I ever had on a first day of school. 
Which was why the next time I was asked if I was okay, I answered honestly. 
"No." I said, not bothering to see who'd posed the question on the other side of my open locker door. "Last year, people couldn't put a face to my name without consulting the Hawthorne yearbook first. This year, they're staring and whispering and feigning concern like their Ivy League admissions depend on it. Yes, my sister died. But no, that doesn't make you and me friends." 
 ARC, pg. 22
Feisty! I like how she shut them down, the response may have been very close to sounding bitchy, but considering the circumstances you could understand (for a summary click on the Goodreads link on the bottom of the picture). She is upset, and people sometimes don't know when to back off.

What was your Teaser?

3 comments:

  1. I like your teaser. She may sound upset, but probably with a good reason. Makes you want to find out why. My teaser this week is at http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl! Tell them what you feel to their faces!
    Nice teaser!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisa oh shes got a reason believe me! Read Siren and then read this one ^^

    @Krazzyme Hey girl! Thank you, checking yours as we speak!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...