•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 26 August 2011

Glow: The Mission (by Amy K. Ryan); A Facebook Mini Game!


So who is excited about the release of Glow? I know I am! It's supposed to be all kinds of awesome. In fact, I might just do a contest for it over here soon...

Anyways, as I was saying, excited about Glow and all. So the other day I was minding my own business around Facebook (well mine and other people's business) when I came across a pretty page. It had a mini game thing that's all about Glow!

Basically you answer some questions and then you get sorted into a ship. Some questions are pretty standard, while others are really random (I liked those). BUT it doesn't stop just there! Then you have more "missions" and stuff in order to get more points for your ship. It's pretty cool, even though I'm currently on the losing side of the game. No worries! I shall get more points dear ship and take us to victory! Even if I have to bust some heads while at it...

Check. It. Out. I don't even know if my ship is good cause I have yet to read Glow, but it's fun and it gets you pumped for the novel! I am liking this new trend of making mini games to promote the book.


Go nuts, and I hope you get put in my ship! The residents at The Empyrean need some good mates!


3 comments:

  1. OMG. That book cover is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, im already playing even though I haven't read the book... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this, so I'm definitely going to check it out. I love that book marketing has become so gadgety.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...