•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Hunger Games Movie News: First 'Hunger Games' Footage to Debut at MTV Video Music Awards!!!

Tumblr_lhyyolxlkl1qa04yh_large

... that was my face when I heard this piece of news. First ever footage of OUR favorite next book turned to movie is going to be out on MTV!!
"Tune in to the VMAs when it airs live this Sunday at 9 p.m. EST -- and get your first look at the movie world's next big thing."
Next big thing? Dude this movie is going to rock so many socks! I want it to be good so badly, and now we get our first footage! I don't think I've been this excited since the Harry Potter trailers!
"NextMovie can exclusively confirm that this year's VMAs will feature the world premiere of the first ever footage from the most anticipated film event of 2012, introduced by star Jennifer Lawrence herself.

Looks like this year, the odds are definitely in your favor."
The world cannot end until Ive watched this movie. After that, by all means. Well, no, I need to watch Catching Fire and Mockingjay. Never mind world, don't end.
 
 
Are you as excited as me? I even got out of my work cave to deliver this piece of news to you, but I just had to. When it comes to The Hunger Games Movie News I'm a fountain of knowledge.
 
Thank you NextMovie.com for delivering this awesome piece of news!
 
Dear followers, don't forget to either record the next VMAs or tune in and watch them. Tell your families, and tell your friends. Hell, even tell your enemies. This is going to be legen... wait for it... dary!
 

8 comments:

  1. If someone was in my room when I read the article, Im sure they would say my face was like that too lol
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK Im soooooooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you talk about an epic trilogy, and you add an epic character's catch phrase... now if only you could have managed to fit "suit up!" in here too... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @iluvkimi Lolz Glad you're excited as well!

    @Kari Hmm I think I can manage that, but the it would be too much awesomeness on one post alone!! Love HIMYM <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kari. I like how you speak about it. I haven't read this series but I'm excited to see the trailer. Maybe after I see the debut, I'll want to read the books sooner!

    I just set my DVR, too. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Deidra Eden-Coppel Thank you so very much! This made my day, just what I needed ^^ I am very very happy you like it and enjoy my blog!

    @Elaine I've been so excited about this movie for so long, and when they showed the actors, well, it was a done deal. This had to be the best movie of 2012. Do me a huge favor Elaine, read the book before the movie. Please please please. I got my roommate to read it and she read the entire series in 3 days. One day per book. Imagine how good they are?! My other roommate is cathing up to the hype now. Converting my roommates into daily readers one person at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea they were going to show footage, now I have to watch the whole thing ... twiddling thumbs in anticipation!!!! ahhh can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh so excited!!!!!! Thanks for the news :D

    & thanks for the barney "impression," it made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will read the books first. I was late on the whole Twilight thing so I saw the first movie, then read all the books. I'm gonna do it right this time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...