•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 15 October 2011

Breaking Dawn Never Before Seen SCENES!!!


Here are two never before scenes of the upcoming Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie. You have to skip to 2:30 to get the never before scenes. At the beginning all there is is the trailers, if you want to watch those that's fiiine by me ^^

Just ignore the Spanish! Put it on mute or something. Apparently this was shown at some festival and someone recorded it and put it online. Sneaky bastards, but smart sneaky bastards.

Excited? I actually am excited about this one, I want to watch it already!

1 comment:

  1. Dont mute thru the whole thing because the never before scenes are in english!!

    Thanks for finding this. I cant wait to watch it!!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...