•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Exciting Sequel Covers!

This are some covers I found over the weekend. I was updating the hell out of my Goodreads account, adding reviews, looking for new stuff, etc.

This are some of the more exciting sequel covers I found:

The Lucky Ones (Bright Young Things, #3)

Anna Godbersen
Publication date: 2013
by HarperTeen

It's a little distorted true, but the original is so small you won't be able to really see anything. You get the general idea though, Anna Godbersen's covers really kick ass. I found no summary for The Lucky Ones (Bright Young Things #3).

Whisper (Riley Bloom #4)
Alyson Noel
April 14th, 2012
by Square Fish

If you click on the book's title it will take you to the Goodread's page and there you can find a summary.

Allegiance (Legacy, #2)
Cayla Kluver
February 28th, 2012
by Harlequin Teen

Spellcaster (Spellbound #2)
Cara Lynn Shultz
March 27th, 2012
Harlequin Teen

Diva (Flappers, #3)
Jillian Larkin
July 10th, 2012
by Delacorte Books for Young Readers

They are all beautiful in their own way. I haven't been keeping up with the Riley series by Alison, though I should. I need to read Spellbound before next year, and I got to start on Vixen (Flappers #1). I have all of these books in my TBR pile, I just have no time! Oh so sad...

Add them to your wish list! Which one is your favorite of these covers? I am between The Lucky Ones, Whisper and Diva. All so good!

** If you click on the title of the book it will take you to it's Goodreads Page where you can find the summary and add the book to your wish list ^^

3 comments:

  1. These are all GORGEOUS. What is it with all the mind-blowing covers that have come out recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still to read the Riley Bloom series but I love their covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I'm so excited for "The Lucky Ones" and "Diva" I love the 1920;s and Anna Godberson is one of my favorite authors. I have the whole "Luxe Series"

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...