•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 28 October 2011

The Hunger Games Character POSTERS!!!

More Hunger Games news people!!! I have just seen the new posters that have almost all of the major characters. Lookie Lookie:

b840923e-3744-46b0-bae8-3419e4337b49.jpg
Katniss

the-hunger-games-character-poster-peeta
Peeta

the-hunger-games-character-poster-gale
Gale

the-hunger-games-character-poster-haymitch
Haymitch

the-hunger-games-character-poster-rue
Rue

the-hunger-games-character-poster-cinna
Cinna

the-hunger-games-character-poster-effie
Effie

the-hunger-games-character-poster-cato
Cato

I love Katniss, Peeta and Gale. I think they choose them perfectly. Also Rue, she is perfect. Haymitch, well, he looks fine, but I expect more of a mess in the actual movie. Cinna I did not expect at all. I was imagining a completely different person. Effie is fine (though in my mind I will always prefer Kristin Chenoweth for that role). Cato, no idea why he has a poster all to his own but whatever! Now, I would have liked to see Prim in one of these posters. It's weird that they gave CATO a stand alone poster, but no Prim. Also, a poster of Buttercup would be appreciated.

Oh and isn't weird how Katniss is the only one looking to the right? It's like she is looking at all of them, and everybody is looking at her.

March 23 2012 can't get here soon ENOUGH! 

BTW I want that poster of Katniss ON MY WALL!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It is weird that Cato has his own poster and Prim doesn't but these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved what they did with the posters! So much thought and symbolism in them, especially with Katniss and Rue.

    AND YES! GIVE US A BUTTERCUP POSTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They look fantastic! And I definitely want these on my wall as well!! And I agree with how Katniss being the only one looking to the right makes it look like everyone is looking at her. I think that was done on purpose, after all she is the girl on fire. Oh my gosh, I really hope Lionsgate releases a pic of Katniss on fire before the movie comes out. Gah! March 23rd really is toooo far away! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assume that the film is going to ramp up the aspect of Cato being a central villain, so that might be why he's got his own poster.

    Also: anyone else notice that Katniss's poster is the only one facing to the right? (everyone else is turned to the left) I imagine theatres will be able to mix and match Kat with any of the other characters: Kat/Peeta, Kat/Rue, Kat/Cato, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these posters and YESSSSS, I totally noticed that Katniss is facing the opposite way of everyone else. Very telling.

    Yup, March can't get here soon enough!!!!!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, yes, it is weird that Cato has one of his own. If they do one of Cato they might as well do one of all the others.

    And oooh buttercup!! I want Katniss, Gale and Peeta on my wall! lol

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...