•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Hardcover, 375 pages
Expected publication: February 28th 2012
by HarperTeen
"The next morning I wrap my toes in cloth, stuff my feet into my shoes, and run again. If you can... just a little bit farther... just a little bit faster... you'll see, you'll see, you'll see. Alex is alive. 
I'm not crazy. I knew he isn't, not really. As soon as my runs are done and I'm hobbling back to the church basement, it hits me like a wall: the stupidity of it all, the pointlessness. Alex is gone, and no amount of running or pushing or bleeding will bring him back."
Pg. 75

I was so happy when this book made it into my hands, I squealed a little. I was at work. People looked at me funny. I didn't care. To hell with all of it, I've been waiting too long to read this one!!

Now my question is, is Alex alive, or is Alex really dead? I don't know! And I'm keeping myself from looking forward into the story. I don't wanna spoil my reading. Not knowing for now suits me fine, it adds to the excitement.

What was your teaser today about?

4 comments:

  1. Interesting quotes! I sure will read Pandemonium, but after I read Delirium, which has been on my wishlist for a looong time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
    I need to read Pandemonium badly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for this one....definitely been waiting for what seems like forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read this anytime soon! Such a tease!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...