•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 23 June 2012

Catching Fire Viscous Rumors: Has Johanna (District 7) been Chosen?

Disregard the name on this photo.
Zoe Aggeliki
Description: Johanna Mason is the female victor of an unidentified Games from District 7. She also gets reaped for the third Quarter Quell. She was one of the youngest tributes in the Quarter Quell. She is the last living female victor of District 7, whose principal industry is lumber.
Physical Description: Johanna is described as having wide-set brown eyes. In Catching Fire, Johanna has spiky brown hair. In Mockingjay, she returns from the Capitol with a shaved head after being tortured by them but eventually grows pieces of her hair back, where the prespiration from her forehead made her hair form spikes. She is also very muscular and tan.
These are just rumors that I read over at Hollywood Crush, but if they were to carry any weight, what do you think about the actress that would be playing Johanna?
 "IndieWire has an exclusive report that not only are Mia Wasikowska and Zoe Aggeliki in the nearly final running to play the steely heroine from District 7, but also teases the info that Zoe might be signing on officially in a matter of days."
-Hollywood Crush
By now, I don't know what to think really. I mean, Zoe is a beautiful girl, and Johanna wasn't described as being breathtaking but what are we to think after the last movie when nothing seemed to work and then magically they made everything work? I say that unless they plan to hire any more singers with no acting experience to take a major role, it seems to me it is wise to put our faith in the movie crews's hands and their casting personnel. Jennifer Lawrence rocked my world, maybe Zoe Aggeliki will manage to do that too!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I barely remember the characters from Catching Fire. Idk why! I read it, I promise! :P A lot of them just didn't stick with me for some reason and with that said, I don't seem to care who plays who anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...