•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 9 December 2013

Some Yummylicious Covers You Might Have Missed

Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11)
You know how long we Qhuinn/Blay fans have been waiting for this installment?! It seems forever now! They have definitely have their sections in every other book, but they finally get a book all of their own. The cover is just the cherry on top of the ice cream of awesomeness that is this book. If you look closely at the eyes you will be able to see they are two different colors... Qhuinn!! I love the cover, and I know Blay will also have his part of the story so I am not getting all touchy feeling cause he isn't on the cover.
I was there at BEA for the BIG reveal of the final cover for the Hush Hush series. I think I like the covers more than I like the books, though I never was really able to go past the first book so. Also if you look very closely at the girl model's face, doesn't she remind you of Kristen Stewart? I mean, they could be twins! Why is she at the end of a cliff? Is she going to throw herself? Do we want her to throw herself? I don't know, maybe?
Scandal (The Ivy, #4)
SCANDAL! I love The Ivy series, it's like my guilty pleasure. It's all about college and frenemies and boys and bad decisions... It's like if Gossip Girl went to college and stayed there. Still, I love it. I need to get the third book in the series, Rivals, soon. I like how for these covers it isn't anything fancy, they just change the color, the title, and make it work. It makes it feel like it's part of a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...