•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Twilight Movie News: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Official Trailer




Finally, a full on trailer. Nice. I feel like I've already seen half of it due to all the "teaser" trailers that have come out. Most interesting part of the trailer? The ending... well, maybe the movie will give us a full on bloody battle to satisfy it's crowd after all. Kristen looks pretty awesome as a vampire, as do all of them. I wonder if she will be able to pull of the concern mother role...

Can't wait to see the whole family sparkle like a disco ball!

3 comments:

  1. Love twilight and ur blog :D **New Follower**

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shahnila You are my favorite person today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! :) So excited about this movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...