•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 30 July 2012

Why I Love Meghan From the Iron Fey Series

How do I love Meghan? Let me count the ways. 
Oh Meghan, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love how you followed your brother down the hole,
Even though the only weapons at your disposal were your own flesh and bones.
I love how thine hair shines in the bright sun even if it hasn't been washed for days,
I love how you make the faeries come out to play.
I love how you can make the the ice princes' heart burn with desire,
and how the cat seems to follow and advise you for more than a while.
I love thee more than Puck and Ash combined
Though don't tell them that because then I may die.
I love thee because you turned from girl to princess to queen
without loosing your way, your morals or your teeth.
But most of all I love thine strenght and courage, even in the face of danger
And how at the end of the day you saved the world of Faerie from becoming a total stranger.
And this poem is inspired by both The Iron Fey series and Elizabeth Barrett.

Please do not mock my stab at poetry, I really did try my very best.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Browning would be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *applause* Absolutely lovely. You should do some about Ash, Puck and Grimalkin. ;D

    Btw, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...