•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 28 September 2012

The Vampire Academy Merchandise, Get it while it lasts!

Attention folks! There's this place in the internet called The Arcane Vault. In this magical place they have none other than Vampire Academy merchandise available for us fans!! Shirts, pins, Iphone covers... Isn't that amazing!? They have some pretty cool stuff, let me show you some of my favorites:

 
That bookmark looks kick ass, and those mugs? My favorite would have to be the one with the Vampire Academy crest. The purple color is just perfect, though I would have also liked it to be red as blood.


 
I, sadly, don't have an Iphone  but I had one I would SO cover up my Iphone with this bad boy. The pins are my favorite part. I am a pic maniac, I need all the pins and I need them now! My favorite is the "Little Dhampir" one *sigh*


 
I can just picture this on my backpack. Yeah, don't mind me, just advertising my love for Vampire Academy and hoping to make some friends on the way from home to school and back.
 
 
I want them. That's that. Just look at them!!

 I am in no way affiliated with The Arcane Fault, I just thought this was freaking cool! I know a lot of my followers are Vampire Academy fans, and I also know how devastated we all are by the end of that series... sometimes we just need something to remind us of the good times we had together, and a pin? Does the trick. PLUS how cool would it be if you happen to say wear one of these shirts at the mall, around campus, school, at work or at a party and someone recognizes what it is?! INSTANT BEST FRIEND!

That would be cool...Now I need that coffee mug and those pins stat!

PS; they are coming up with new stuff, new shirts to be exact. You can find all about it on The Arcane Vault Facebook Page.

3 comments:

  1. I seriously need to make a purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue mug is really cute but i'm not planing of buying anything^^;; ( i want to savbe for some books it's too long i bought some)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the purple coffee mug the best! I like your idea of someone recognizing it and you have an instant friend! Great idea :)

    Suz Reads

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...