•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Gotta Read It: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4), by Richelle Mead, Full Excerpt from Adrian's POV!


GUYS!!! You won't believe what is out there, a full excerpt from Adrian's POV!! I devoured Indigo Spell and now that the Fiery Heart has Adrian's POV as well? Well you can BET I am reading that baby in less than 24 hours. With no further ado, here is a tease of the excerpt and a link to the complete thing.
I’d made good progress on a bottle of tequila, sprawled on my bed and listening to Pink Floyd, when the bedroom door opened a couple hours later.  I smiled when I saw Sydney.  I was adrift on the buzz of tequila, which had effectively muted spirit and taken the edge off that terrible, terrible low.  That wasn’t to say I was bright and peppy either, but I no longer wanted to crawl into a hole.  I’d defeated spirit, and seeing Sydney’s beautiful face lifted me up even more.
There's a lot more where that came from! CLICK HERE to read the rest. They even have the excerpt in SPANISH! It's amazing the amount of time and work these guys do to please all the fans they can. For that I applaud them.

Now if you just can't get enough I have MORE excerpt hidden around here!

CLICK HERE for an excerpt from Sydney's POV, and a tiny excerpt relating to Adrian. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...